Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another long trip has passed. This time, it went by in the blink of an eye. The wonders of Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Athens and Santorini filled my soul.

Out of all, Lisbon created the most lasting first impression. Loved it at first sight. Beautiful weather greeted us as we arrived at Santa Apolonia Station. As we stepped out of the station, to the left, in the misty air, I could see the vastness of the sea...as the taxi driver drove us to the main square and dropped us on a tram line adjacent to Rue Augusta, my eyes fell on the pebbled grounds. It was very early in the morning and hence the area was almost deserted, with just a few people milling around (most likely tourists who wanted to have an early start as they had maps in their hands). I was pleasantly pleased with what I saw. The place where we stayed at added on to my happiness. It was nicely-decorated with antiques and classic pieces. Looked like it came straight out of an interior designer's book.



I must not forget to mention Barcelona. Beautiful city that comes alive in the evenings especially along La Ramblas.


I am blessed with yet another successful trip. I can only pray that along the way, I will be able to bring more people to share the joy of discovering the greatness of this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home