Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Weddings, weddings, weddings!

Nice date. No wonder so many weddings....I've got one tomorrow at Meritus Mandarin. A colleague of mine. Wishing her a blissful marriage!

Been thinking bout that oh-so-wonderful bag I've been eyeing for close to a year now...I'm thinking of creating a wishlist....but then again, I can write them down somewhere in my diary....hmmmm....

Anyway...Today, I woke up to a cold, Saturday morning...I was so darn pleased. As some of you would know, I'm more of a Winter girl. Love the cold weather....yet Singapore is where I belong. My goodness...talking bout being patriotic....geee.... What an irony.

Oooo 12th of July is coming...plenty to celebrate for. Firstly, of coz...the paycheck. Secondly, Harry Potter. The potterhead inc is storming the Gold Class section somewhere..prolly Vivo...in full force!

Ooooo...and then there's the end of July whereby another trip awaits me...and Floorplayyyy is coming! Weeeee......another something something to get excited bout. Oh wait....before that, I have the Alfian Saat's play which I tend to forget I'm going for...I don't know why...I think coz Sarah doesn't remind me enough! Hehehhe....okay peeps...Hope everyone's doing okay, wherever y'all may be at.

Before I finish this up...I just wanna say that I was overcome by such sadness when I heard the news from a colleague. And the news she broke to me in the car. I've had the feeling for a couple of weeks now...that she won't be staying for much longer but I never thought she would go this soon. Haiiii...now I have to fend for myself. It's hard letting people you have come to depend on go....But I hope she'll be happier whichever path she chooses to explore next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home