Unbelievable
That's how I would sum up my Euro 07...Unbelievable! Why so? For more reasons than one definitely.
Firstly, unbelievable that we managed to pull through the plan. Those months of planning the itinery have proven to be worth every second of it because nothing beats a well-planned itinery. Everything went smoothly...Alhamdullilah..
Secondly, unbelievable sights. If you think they look good on pictures, they're much more amazing when they are right in front of you. The colosseum, Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower and my favourite...the Swiss alps. Truly breathtaking!
Thirdly, unbelievable how I survived being away from home once again and having to handle my own expenses. I managed to refrain from shopping for the unnecessary (with much difficulty!haha!) and actually, I put others first.
Fourth, unbelievable the people we met and how nice they were to us. I guess what goes round comes around.
Lastly, unbelievable how my dream has come true. Yes...who says that one can only dream...one can certainly make dreams a reality.
So peeps...if you need help in planning your Euro trip (Jo...I see you girl..uhuh..just holler), lemme know...I'd be more than happy to help.
Now, I'm just gonna focus on saving up for the next few months and then put some aside for another trip somewhere. Plus, I have other things I wanna accomplish and I realised that all of them require money. Damnit...why can't I just settle on something that's free...but that's hard to find, isn't it?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home