Getting cosy with the Austrian alps
We are in Salzburg now. Had a little bit of trouble figuring out which train to take from Salzburg HBF to Salzburg-Kasern. We tried to persevere for abt half an hour more. Of course, when all else fails, I really can't be bothered anymore so we took the cab to Panoramaweg. Haha.
Staying at Haus Lindner, up in the mountains. We have got a really nice view from our room. One great asset of the room is the shower. It is in OUR room. How cool is that?! I was mulling over that fact for a while. It's practical yet weird. How come something as logical as having shower in your bedroom (and as Audz pointed out - it's where all our clothes are anyway) turns out to be something that's a little out of place? I guess we shouldn't keep on following the well-travelled route eh? Imagine how long I was staring at the shower cubicle....while lying down on the bed. Hahah! I was pleasantly amazed.
In about 2 hours' time, we'll be on a City & Countryside Highlights tour.
Next will be Frankfurt....will check in again later. Tschau! Bis später!



2 Comments:
Hey Girls...
You girls are really enjoying yrself...
U take care alrite...
bloody hell you two. i wish i was there with you guys. would have been so damn bloody fun. will be staying tuned until you guys get to familiar france. please eat a crepe de nutella for me!
Post a Comment
<< Home