Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Rome

It is 7.30pm. We have reached Rome. Our flight arrived at Leonardo Da Vinci airport at around 3.30pm and we had a smooth experience with the customs...Alhamdullillah. I swear Perth airport is the only one that keeps me stressed about immigration matters. Anyway, after we got our bags, we were contemplating whether to take a cab or the train. I was just ready to hop into a cab considering the fact that we have been on the plane for almost 24 hours. After much walking to and fro, we settled on taking a shuttle taxi.

The drivers here are crazy....or maybe just the taxi driver who drove us through Rome. I seriously wanted to puke. Had to tahan aje....tried to concentrate on the buildings with beautiful architecture.

The weather is not too cold. Almost like Perth during winter. I like it...very fresh air!

Currently, we are using the free Internet at our hostel, Freedom Traveller. We have freshened up (showered and all!) and ready to take a quick look around our place before it gets really dark.
Will try to upload pics but otherwise, will just show you all when I get back home!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sumiyati said...

Hi Gals...

Enjoy and take care...

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home