Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pump it!

It's been such a long time since I last went for a proper choreography. But I thought, "oh well...I can just pick things up where I left them..." And boyyyyy was I wrong!

I enjoyed it a lot...esp. coz my hommz is back and we're at it again but heck...my stamina's so bad now! However, one thing's for sure, I'm better off free-styling. And apparently, my hommz thinks she's better off without the choreography too!

Nonetheless, a choreographed dance is fun! And when you have a sporting trainer, it's all the more exciting! I recall our good ol' days in the Dance Workshop...busting our ermm..bones for the 'Soiree'. Those were wonderful times...

Well...we are hoping to get back into the groove real soon...probably after my trip in April. Till then, gotta get my stamina back..somehow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home