Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Impian seorang puteri...

I loved it! The seats we had were great...right smack in the middle. I have a huge feeling that that's the same row we'll be sitting in for 'Phantom of the Opera'. I like elevated seats even tho' for the same amount u can prolly sit right in front. Anyway, I enjoyed myself today.

Right from the start, the voices were strong. Music was good. I think they came out really well in the first scene which is just plain fantastic because I believe it left the audience hungry for more!

I was trying to imagine M.Nasir up there on stage. I cannot angkat the part when Stephen Rahman-Hughes berpencak..hahahha...lucky he's cute lah.
Okay Sumi...u have another 11 months 27 days to complete your mission. Good luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

wah wah. stephen rahman-hughes. some name. macam... tony hughes-d'aeth! rarrr. hahaha.

i cannot wait until PHANTOM! i so wanna relive the magiccc even though this time I won't be sitting underneath the chandelier. hahaha. but it'll be awesome to experience it at the esplanade this time! kan? kan? kan??? until then.. i shall think of it fondly... nyar! =D

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home