Let the tale be told.
And so said the cast of 'Forbidden City'.
I'm starting to familiarise myself with the roads here. Managed to drive myself from Thomson to Esplanade. *clap clap* Met up with Sunshine Sis for dinner @ Ichiban Boshi before heading to the theatre for the preview of 'Forbidden City'. Yes...it's the night before the opening night. I don't know why we had a bit of fun with that info.
Overall, it was good. I was especially impressed by the lyrics and the strong voices of the actors and actresses. They seemed really passionate about the whole musical that it really came across in the way they sang the songs. Such gusto!
The next morning, headed to KL with Mak and Bak. Wow...our hotel was smacked right in the middle of the shopping area. We went to Sungei Wang and I reckon we spent most of our moolahs there. I'm so pleased with my purchase(s). Haha...I bought a lot of shoes...a lot. I'm embarrassed to disclose the exact amount. Those who know me will be able to guess lah...so no need to say here mah. Hahahah!
I have finally felt how good it is to spend your hard-earned money.



1 Comments:
second time performed in sg and i was still not around. hai. i miss ichiban boshi!!! anyway, i haven't seen or spoken to purple in agesss. is she all good?
*sigh* i miss home.
Post a Comment
<< Home