Refreshing!
I love Far East Florist along Thomson Road. My colleague and I went flower-shopping 2 weeks ago and we were blown away...totally! I stared in awe at the beautiful, freshly-cut roses, carnations, lilies and many, many more!
Here's what greeted me when I walked into the
cold...really, really cold room.I ended up buying a bunch of roses for $5.50 and some daisies for $2 per bunch. How fantastic the bargains were!
Okay so now I gotta stop buying not only books and shoes but also flowers. Haiii....like I mentioned to Kak Suz...thank God I've stopped buying CDs!



7 Comments:
*PEACE*
Hi Raha!
Wah beli bunga nampak! Yah. Im probably the only orbit one left who still blows her wallet buying CDS lah. But then again, Im also the one with the SONY MICRO VAULT! Hehe.
You take care. We have to watch The Lakeside soon...cant wait to see my exboyfriend in action again.
Love ya babe!
Kak *S*
lakeside? as in macam... broken backside?? hehehehe. glad to see you all doing well in sg at the mo.
i'm very very very lonely here! keeping myself busy with thesis and meeting up with friends to prevent udder desolation. peanut has been great company. today were are tutors for a day! quite fun. except that the phone kept on buzzing when we're just about to get down to doing something. sigh.
missing you all like u can't blardy imagine.
yes yes Kak Suz....I still haven't surveyed the different versions of sony microvault yet....u beat me to it (tho' you don't even know which model you have in your hands at the moment!muahahahaha!).
And what Lakeside ni...hahah...I want to watch 'The Lakehouse' leh....hahah...Di...good one!
HAHAHHAH SORRY GIRLS,
ITS THE LAKEHOUSE! NOT LAKESIDE...NOT BOON LAY EITHER.
Sigh...maybe my story will be The Lakeside...maybe Keanu RONG might just turn up. Who knows...
Ciao bellas...
Mrs Reeves
That's a great story. Waiting for more. mist maker humidifier Marketing measure ppc chinese queens ppc pay per click Birth control pill and acne Phendimetrazine 105mg capsules melfiat pharmacutic Illinois low price internet connection history on interracial dating Pay click promotion per strategy marketing ppc Online degrees online degree online degrees online degree modafinil 1200 mg carousel for plotters
What a great site » »
This is very interesting site... » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home