Ramai orang baru daaa...
So just now, I had to work...till 5. Haiii.....and then, went to have sushi with my bro n sis-in-law before the comp at Esplanade theatre. Hari ni, nak bual Melayu sikit ah.
Well....what can I say....tak sia-sia aku pakai baju hijau...eh eh boleh sama colour. Macam pakat pulak eh...*sorry if some peeps don't understand...cuma yang pergi comp je lah yang akan faham* Haha! Anyway...congrats to all teams! Everyone did really well...
What I noticed is that...ramai muka baru di atas pentas...ye lah...ada jugak muka lama....tapi ramai lagik muka lama yang duduk berdekatan dengan saya. Time to relax ah? Nice to see the community once more but I don't know if I'll ever join again given the fact that I have so many other things going on...but I gotta say that I miss it sometimes...and being there last night helped me revived the memories of the good ol' days...in my mind.
Oh well...we'll see how things go....Hidup K.....P....! *mannn....i feel like i'm back in 93/94!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home