Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Friday, May 05, 2006

My niece, Dotty.


She is a star! Went to watch the play "Once upon a place" at UCC-NUS. A fun play I must say and I can see that she has had a good time. Glad that she took part in it coz I really want her to enjoy what's left of her secondary sch life as much as I had mine.

Ooo....while waiting around at the foyer, I noticed something on the sliding doors. Sort of a slogan....the last half says "Transforming lives"....in a way, my life was transformed the day my childhood dream was shattered and I left SG for Perth. So...take that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Raha PEACE!

Hey would u like to come and watch my College's Drama Club production on 12th or 13th May? which is basically this friday and sat nights? Either one is fine, i can get a ticket for you FOC, just let me know. Of course I am directing one of the plays, teacher-in-charge lah katakan, so let me know quick...my sis is coming along, she'll be alone though. At UCC NUS, so let me know ok? Our Da Vinci code date is on, InsyaAllah.
Talk to you later, take care dear.

LOVE and PEACE hehe
Kak S

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home