Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

The newest hairstylist to hit town!


And that's referring to my dear niece, Izzan who is now equipped with the skills of straightening, perming and colouring hair as she underwent a community course with her mom several months back. I fetched her from her place at around 7.15pm and can't believe that it took barely 10 minutes. Usually, when my Dad drives, it feels longer than that.

She worked on my hair for 4-5 hours or so...sampai my sister tertidur while waiting for her turn (tho' I think she intended to sleep anyway!).

Izzan had her own personal assistants as well...hahah...Shafiq and Hazirah. Very helpful indeed those kids!

Anyway, those kids slept at around 11 while the two of us were still at it. And then, we got a bit hungry...and I refused to drive to King Albert so Izzan had to dial and re-dial McDelivery close to ten times..or perhaps more. At last, my sister woke up coz I reckon we were making too much noise...hahah...we reached McD at close to 2am. Came home...ate and talked till 4.30am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

curlz rockz! nuff said... muahahahaha...

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home