If I could, I would.
Cuma Tuhan je lah yang tahu isi hatiku....haiii....
And of course, my IceQuinn knows what my mind has been preoccupied with these past couple of days. Kenapalah my mind keeps going back to that fateful night when I first met that person...the way that person looked at me, the first qn that person asked me, the first time that person held my hands up to the last time I let go of that person's hands.....and blah blah blah...
I'm glad things are okay now. But the re-emergence of this person in my thoughts has brought back other memories as well...of other people whom I have pushed away and therefore, sacrificed. Haha! I.kill.
Why oh why is my heart feeling sooooo urrghhh...I don't know how to explain. I wanna take chances yet I don't know how to deal.
Arrrghhh...it's "I-miss-Perth" week...sorry, Di...I don't mean to make you sad but it's my turn to feel the pain...haha...so dramatic.
I'll leave y'all with my new-found phrase - "Practicality comes with less emotion but more reality"...figure it out. IceQuinn has another version tho'...later you remind me okay?
So yeah...if I could make things better, I would.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home