Current affairs part 1
Sometimes, it is just hard to comprehend the way things are around you. It is even harder to make someone else understand how you truly feel or think when you're not on the same wavelength or situation. I am overwhelmed by a few things at the moment.....life...what's new.
I feel sad at the news of the 2-yr-old girl. My sis received an sms about a body found under a bridge in Aljunied while we were on our way to our Auntie's place at Eunos. Rather shocking! The girl's family sounds rather complicated.....hmmm.....I hope the autopsy will bring out the truth and that the culprit responsible for this murder will be given a just verdict.
I'm rather perturbed at the number of violent crimes that have surfaced this past year. Has mankind gone berserk? Haiiii....
Anyway, we celebrated one of my nephews birthday on Sunday. It was a fun affair. I'm pretty sure the kids had a wild time, winning money...tsk tsk....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home