Come chill with us...brokeback style.
Okay...don't think of it in thatttt kinda context. It's a new word for us...brokeback style as in laidback setting...like at the mountains. I need some brokeback pics here....Hello...Kak Suz...*PEACE*...can pass me some? Heheheh...
Anyway, went to watch Brokeback Mountain last Saturday. Came late for the movie coz I went for my facials in Johor. Lucky, it wasn't as painful as the first session. And thank gdness I managed to reach the theatre by 5...haha.
Had dinner with Kak Suz and Di after which we proceeded to the Istana Park for some "dance-off" yang tak menjadi...hahahhaha...nevermind, next time...we'll do it better yah, Suz?
Hope everyone's having a good week so far.



1 Comments:
yes brokeback and caowboiyyy were the words of the day. t'was great! gay cowboys are just hot lah. rarr! jake gyllenhaal... my abang handsome of the moment!! *slobber*
Post a Comment
<< Home