Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Let's cook a lil' something....

Okay...these couple of weeks will be dedicated to perfecting my desserts and main dishes. I am quite confident of my brownie cheesecake...got some good reviews....gotta see about the rest....hahhaha!

Well.....Perthians...once you guys have gotten your letters and have started packing for Perth, looks like we gotta chill a bit more. And one of these days, as planned for quite some time now, you will have to venture to the West again....*winks* Till then, I'll just continue slaving away in the kitchen....no weird orders pls. Thank you.

Hope everyone's having a good week so far. Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

i will travel to anywhere for free food. the same for movies too. though not free.

no orders?? why like dat oneee??

6:15 PM  
Blogger Raha said...

I said no WEIRD orders....well...I reckon you'd come up with one...so yeah..no orders frm u. hahahahha!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Raha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

i neverr! my orders are positively normal.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home