Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

There are no random acts

So says Mitch Albom. And I agree.

Anyway, let's not delve too much into that. I have a headache as it is....thanx to my beloved friends for interrogating and drilling me non-stop for most of the coffee session.

The best thing that came out of it is me basking in the undying love n support that they seem to have plenty of...for me. And a really wonderful feeling is when I realised the people sitting in front of me know me so well that I don't need to say much...just let them do the talking. It's amazing. I could just sit there for hours hearing about water, fire, dogs, sheep, cardinal (bet u are trying to guess what exactly we were going on and on about right?)....well...WE could have stayed longer...if we didn't have to respect our house rules...haha! Glad to know that some things really don't change....that the topic we were so engulfed in 10 years ago is still the topic we are very much familiar with.

I just cannot explain how much I love you guys for just being you....for being the same people I grew up with...for showing me that we could carry on forever....insyaallah...

p/s Haizu....i don't remember cutting whatever in front of u...!Remember: You can't hurry the cooking process...or shld i say the chopping process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home