The month of holy matrimonies


Spent half the day at a relative's wedding. There were so many people....and since I just came back, naturally...many "yang tanya khabar". It was damn kecoh with the makcik-makcik making jokes here and there......quite funny looking at them. Hahhah...anyway, I saw quite a number of familiar faces....well...as expected coz the bride was in Kranji and the guy lives in Bt Panjang.
Just an update on my current mission of reading books on the top 100 list compiled by Angus & Robertson...it's going pretty well....
Wanna share some good phrases from the past couple of books that I was reading -
"Most people are nice....when you finally see them..."
- From "To kill a mockingbird" by Harper Lee
"Zendagi migzara, we say, life goes on. But I am not surrendering to fate here, I am being pragmatic...There is such a thing as God's will."
"...it always hurts more to have and lose than to not have in the first place..."
- From "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini



1 Comments:
weddings. hordes of people. one of my worst nightmares! particularly in sg where it's humid enough without having a hundred warm and breathing bodies around you. i haven't attended a wedding in ages. my dad reckons that no one will turn up for mine in the future.
well... how can that be possible if i don't even intend to marry in the first place??? HAH! so i upped him one. pffft.
oooh one of the current faves i have at the moment having flipped through v for vendetta is "ideas are bullet-proof". hell yeah!
Post a Comment
<< Home