When you get to where you wanna go...And you know the things you wanna know...You'll be so high you'll be flying...
And so sings Robbie Williams. I agree.
I'm a year wiser today...and yes yes...older as well. Thanx to all for the warm wishes and pressies! Really appreciate them.....it's days like this that I feel so blessed....and every day, I thank God for the love and faith around me.
And now....escapades.....*thinks hard*....no skill....no skill....how??! Helpppp Di! Oooo...and shame on you for rejecting the DARE....Jo and I would have made your wish of owning "Kal Ho Naa Ho" come true....!Tsk tsk....(and Jamil...how dare you call me a sissy...KHNH was tooo touching okay.....my poor heart cannot take it....I would like to see you watch a horror movie and we'll see who's the sissy....muahahhahahahah....!)
Oh yeah...I now have more good places to go to..all thanx to Nana for sharing....!One day, aku ambik kau lah.....hahaha.....ataupun kau beli kereta cepat....dah tu kau ambik aku...sebab aku rasa kau lebih rajin...hahah
Mannn....class 95 is killing me tonight.....now dear Mr Frankie J is on.....this song reminds me of 2003...what a year that was....so many distractions, so many mistakes....so manyyyy.....arrrghhh......once this year is over, I need to put everything that has happened in the last 4 years behind me....but take the lessons with me and start anew...
And like what Sylvie has said....lemme quote her words of wisdom..."the adventure has barely begun..." and you're cmg with me, babe.
I'm a year wiser today...and yes yes...older as well. Thanx to all for the warm wishes and pressies! Really appreciate them.....it's days like this that I feel so blessed....and every day, I thank God for the love and faith around me.
And now....escapades.....*thinks hard*....no skill....no skill....how??! Helpppp Di! Oooo...and shame on you for rejecting the DARE....Jo and I would have made your wish of owning "Kal Ho Naa Ho" come true....!Tsk tsk....(and Jamil...how dare you call me a sissy...KHNH was tooo touching okay.....my poor heart cannot take it....I would like to see you watch a horror movie and we'll see who's the sissy....muahahhahahahah....!)
Oh yeah...I now have more good places to go to..all thanx to Nana for sharing....!One day, aku ambik kau lah.....hahaha.....ataupun kau beli kereta cepat....dah tu kau ambik aku...sebab aku rasa kau lebih rajin...hahah
Mannn....class 95 is killing me tonight.....now dear Mr Frankie J is on.....this song reminds me of 2003...what a year that was....so many distractions, so many mistakes....so manyyyy.....arrrghhh......once this year is over, I need to put everything that has happened in the last 4 years behind me....but take the lessons with me and start anew...
And like what Sylvie has said....lemme quote her words of wisdom..."the adventure has barely begun..." and you're cmg with me, babe.



2 Comments:
happy birthday to yoooou
happy birthday to yoooou
*pants* oklah tired and out of breath... besides i'm sure you preferred the "live" version i sung to you oh so artfully over the phone right? ;p
happy birthday gal. all the best for the year ahead and beyond!!
you started off singing another version btw...don't try act so nice on my blog ah...hahhahah!
thank you for the "unplugged" version.....I appreciate it.
Post a Comment
<< Home