Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Blue Team dominated the Dark Zone!

Last night, we went to the Dark Zone (laser games place formerly known as Zone 3) to celebrate Yvonne's birthday. Wow....after the 3rd game, I thought to myself..."okay...I think I've had enough laser games for the next few years of my life!" Anyway, at this moment, my back is killing me. My thighs hurt....my knee was already busted to begin with.

But, it was a fun night indeed! Still can't believe that Kiran's codename was Tweety...hahahahahah...! And Veenz was Darth Vader...how apt...*sings* psychooooo.....hehehhehehhe....Rosh went totally crazy the moment I did "you're dead" signal to her. Hahahahah.....funny how her codename was Scooby Doo...hahahhahha...I think we were the most psycho pair.....chasing after each other and shooting each other at point-blank.

Anyway, once Wan went home...Yasmin and I managed to dominate the game....hahaha....actually, come to think of it....Sarah B, Savi and Yasmin were already playing quite well....but it was in the last few games that I turned really psycho (yes yes Di.......i know what you're gonna say) and moved up the ladder...from 19th to 16th to 9th then 4th and then the ultimate....R2D2 was SECOND!!!

I'm sooo keeping the score sheet....I've never been the top 3 players before....hahahahah....!
Can't believe how much it's hurting now.....the only gd thing was that my chest pain was gone...but the rest of my body is aching....damnit....

OOoo....the last edition of the Pelican is out....can't wait to read it! Been waiting in anticipation for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home