Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Those we hurt most are often those whom we love most.

Just food for thought this early December morning....heheh

Haven't been blogging for quite a while eh...I'm back home now. I'm just happy to be in the company of my loved ones that I don't have any expectations really....besides wanting my own privacy at certain times of the day...haha...

With that said, I don't feel like planning anything elaborate for my birthday...just a get-together with whoever who can make it.....I'm like....seriously taking it easy...funny...must have been the events of the last 2 weeks of my stay in Perth...it was the most dramatic hiatus I've ever taken.What was meant to be my oh-so-relaxing break became more than just that.It was good coz I learnt a few things.....about people...about myself. I did a lot of self-reflection....I'd probably learnt a lot more about life in those 2 weeks than I did in the past 4 years....well...a lot at such a drastic pace that it seemed like it was more than I ever did.

Anyway, I had a dream about him and his group about 2 nights ago....I shouldn't have. I don't know why I did...it's not as if I have been thinking about it extensively since I came back. I'm pretty much over it....but maybe,just maybe......I can't believe I took a lesson from him.


Well...whatever it is, I've learnt...and that is all that matters.I hope the March plan goes well.....and I hope I'll get a job soon.....I don't know why but I just feel like going and going.....I think the 2-wk break was enuff for me....maybe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

amen to that. i've lost count the number of times my parents had been the ones to take the bulk of my shit when angst rears its ugly head.

yes yes your birthday plan can be simple but we still have to proceed with our 'stratford wives picnic' plans. airhead notions, pretty dresses, checkered blankets, big hair and everything. yes indeedy. =)

3:34 AM  
Blogger Raha said...

of course...of course....i'm all up for it man....ooo....we need cupcakes...hahah

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home