Never compare.
Oftentimes, we find it a habit to compare something to another. If it is a commodity we're talking about then I reckon it is logical and quite essential in fact.
However, if it is a person we're talking about...another human being....I think we need to be careful because when we try to compare between 2 or more people, it involves feelings.
Therefore, let's try to be a little bit diplomatic....be a little considerate and sensitive. Coz you'll never know when your words may bite you back in the ass.
Oooo....and I celebrate my 200th entry today...*applause*



2 Comments:
200 entries?? yowzaa! i dunno how many i'm at this moment... too tedious. all that counting =p
I didn't count....do u think I'm that psycho?? No no...you don't have to answer that....it's a rhetorical qn.
ANYWAY...If you wanna know how many entries you have at the mo,just check your dashboard...it's indicated there...hehehheh
Post a Comment
<< Home