Too hot to handle!

And I'm not only talking abt the weather! I was burning at probably 41 degrees on Thursday night. Coz when I was at the doc's, my temp was around 39.4....and I seldom get a fever. So my doc was a bit concerned. Sweet of her to call on Saturday to check up on me.
I think being in the heat of the sun for an extended period of time is the major cause of my fever (every single time). I was at CCK stadium, watching my nephew run the relay. He is such a good runner. Hope he gets a medal the next time round! After that, my mom and I went to Lot 1 coz I was craving for some choc cakes. Ended up buying another 2 pairs of shoes...in addition to the ones I got from Tinkerbelle for my graduation....haha! So...come Monday....I'll put on the white ones in the morning and then the purple Tinkerbelle ones in the evening. Yayyy!

Anyway, can't believe that I'll be graduating again next Monday!.....Time is really passing by super fast...okay...have a good week peeps!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home