Ice-cream melts due to GLOBALIZATION


As I have mentioned to Sumi, there are two ways to interpret that sentence. It's either completely wrong or you find some linkage between global warming and globalization which then leads to why ice-cream is melting faster in humid Singapore.
Anyway peeps...don't rake your brains too much over this. Coz unless you were at the table when I was explaining it then it's not wise to analyze this. I guess only Farah, Sumi and myself can figure this out. But yeah...I told them that it would be my new entry's title...so there you have it!
Well....today's show was fabulous! "Burn the Floor" boasts of the world's top dancers from 15 different countries. I personally loved the American 50's Swing costumes and routines. Farah and I managed to shift to better seats once the show started and boy was I glad we did so coz we could see soooo much better...those hotties who shook their bon-bons...wow! And the ladies were sooo elegant...sooo on point with their dance moves!
After the show at Suntec, thought of dropping by the Diving exhibition but didn't have time...was late and plus there was an entry fee...tak payah sudahhh! But...anyone has anything to share on diving?
Went to meet Hayatul and Sumi at Sakae HMV after which Hayatul left the three of us to indulge in some serious ice-cream @ Swensens. Kesian Farah...tak dapat what she wanted...*pat pat*...next time maybe...hahahahhaha! Sumi....isn't that sticky chewy choc thingie your favourite now? Muahahahahha! At least I shared my "balls"! *winks*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home