Babygirl can drive
Title created by the QM and her dramatic story about how I'll always be the the baby of the group. Apparently, she doesn't see me doing something as responsible as 'driving'. Well...babygirl can drive. Oh yes I can. Haha. You are just so paranoid, Sumi. Lemme put a picture to show that paranoia. Okay...the picture is a bit dark...but yes...it depicts a nervous Sumi with her seatbelt on. A habit she has whenever she gets into a car. I know it's being law-abiding and all...but puhleaseee...Sumi...your middle name isn't "obedient"...so that bit abt how you respect the law and all won't do. Haha!
We had a good time at Sakae....downing sushi like nobody's biz. Check out the plates! Initially, Sumi and I had wanted to watch a show but it was too late...and besides, there wasn't "Inside Man" at Cine....went to the AppleCentre and saw this cute salesguy. Almost a drama there...I said ALMOST! Sebab semua takleh maintain kannnn?!And then, we headed down to Marks & Spencer at Paragon to browse thru' some clothes...my mission was to make
the two girls try some on
so I can become the fashion consultant...hahah..I managed to force them to do so...and I tried on this nice blue-beaded half-jacket thingie that costs $120...dah lah kain tak cukup...mahal pulak tu..ish ish..! I sneaked into Sumi's changing cubicle and found out how messy it was till I had nowhere to hang my bag!
Faizal had a "test" of the soft bra....now he knows how it feels like. Haha! Andddd....Sumi bought the perfume I laid my eyes on first! The Salvatore Ferragamo "Incanto"....tsk tsk....it's okay...don't need to feel so guilty. I'm only joking!
Well...the rest of the night was spent at Coffee Bean...what's new...same spot somemore...hahah...quite hilarious. I guess I'll be seeing more of you guys from now on, eye?Have a good week y'all.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home