In the end, we are all human.

I decided to use the wise words of the nice taxi driver who took us home. Sarah, I realized that we were talking a whole lotta shit at the top of our lungs that HE WASN'T EAVESDROPPING. We were merely, somehow or another, bringing him into our conversation. Even if he had mufflers, he wouldn't, for the love of God, be able to tune our voices out.
Priya, Sarah and I went to watch "the Westside Story" @ the Esplanade. Touching...especially the part when Tony and Maria pretended they were married. I would have preferred the girl who played Anita as the Maria instead. Maria had too much of an opera-ish voice. Moral of the story: You can't help who you love. Come to think of it, I heard that line from "Save the last dance" as well.And so, this leads to the messy discussion of various dilemmas faced by two of the three Sagittarians (tho' the third one prefers to be known as a Cancerian now). I was practically choking on my food more than a couple of times thanx to the other two who couldn't stop making lewd remarks plus things that were totally out of this world. And of course, the most hilarious comment of the night came from Priya - "There's just something about him could mean that she's in love with a priest"...say whattt???! I don't know where you get all these conclusions from, Priya.
Anyway, we had a nice taxi driver....it was almost surreal. I've never thought that it would happen to me...y'know how sometimes in movies, the protagonist gets lessons in life from strangers. He had some good things to say. Either that or we were saying so much stupid shit in the taxi that our philosophy pales hugely in comparison to his.Well...as I've said time and again to a few people, sometimes I wish we could all take more chances....easier said than done yes..However, we are still young and there's a lifetime ahead of us...when else can we take the leap right? Besides, isn't it part and parcel of life...the ups and the downs...the joy and the pain....?*sings* everybody hurts....(and I know the Uncle was laughing at me!). At the end of it, I guess we just need to help pull one another through. All I want is for us to be happy...haiii...Come on my dearies...let's ponder over this for a while before our next due course of action....tick tock...tick tock...tick tock...okay...I've decided to go with the flow on this one.
My other Sagittarians...do me proud. Yes...the two of you...who managed to repeat that "oh-so-blasphemous-and-to-be-avoided-in-front-of-me" crap (and I don't care how many ways you have of saying it!!). Now that I think about it, we received a few subtle stares which you guys seemed oblivious to...haha...actually, it's simply because I was mainly the one who attracted the stares with my choked laughter.p/s Whatever it is, Sarah...whether you do something abt the nails or not, you're still not delivering my baby. What you said about "going with the flow yet knowing that whichever path this flow takes us, we need to be prepared" makes perfect sense amidst your constant injection of R(a) stuff. By the way, when can I see Mr C-unningham (*sings* these days are ours.....oh happy daysss)?
I shall leave y'all with part of the lyrics to my fav. song from the musical:
"We'll find a new way of living.....We'll find a way of forgiving.....Somewhere.....There's a place for us.....A time and place for us.....Hold my hand.....And we're halfway there.....Hold my hand.....And I'll take you there.....Somehow.....Someday.....Somewhere..."
Haiiii......



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home