Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Dad's 65th birthday


Today is my Dad's birthday so everyone was down at my place. We had a lot of food. My nephew, Irfan brought his carom board...so the guys were playing that with an overload of noise...macam at gambling den gituk...ish ish...I played also...but sakitlah fingers...spoil my nails only..hahah..

Later on, Izzan and I were slogging in the kitchen as Mom decided to make roti kirai. And I don't know why but sejak kebelakangan ni, if it's roti kirai, I'll be the one to do the kirai-ing. Dah lipat-lipat (folding-folding), belum sempat nak letak kat dining table, dah hilanggg....so, it was like self-service uh. I got tired..and malas....so I just left the work to the maids..hahaha...bagus aku.

Anyway, after the cutting cake ceremony....Izzan and I went down to the court to play baddy. 15 minutes later, the whole gang (whom we affectionately called "the losers"..didn't start with me...started with my sis...hahah!) came down...minus my parents and auntie of course. So...we battled on the court.

Lotsa funny anecdotes. We only went up at 6.30pm....all sweaty and smelly....

I guess tomorrow will be a slower day for me...just relaxing...heheheh..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAKCIK!!!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home