Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hope springs eternal in the human heart.

Thank God everything went well yesterday. And I scared..yet another taxi driver. All coz I was excitedly telling Sarah about the whole thingie, not caring that the Uncle prolly heard every single word I said.

Just for the record, I haven't landed the job of "flirtation officer" tho' I'm sure YOU...and by that, I meant Sarah...would love to join me. I just hope the next 6 months go okay. Thank you to all for the prayers, the constant support and for sharing my happiness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahah, way to go, girlie! I'm soooo happy for ya fer landing that job! [wide grinz] And yah, I actually thought I heard you sayin' that you'd signed up with SilkAir, and that you got the job of Flirtation Officer. Was thinkin' to myself: "Damn, are there anymore vacancies, I wonder?" Hee... Well, the fact that you've got a cute minister heading your ministry ain't that shabby a deal either, I'd say! ;) All da best for the training/induction period, my dear fellow civil servant! Can't wait to exchange gossip with ya on Lotus Notes! Toodles! =>

10:37 PM  
Blogger Raha said...

Sarahhhh...!!! I wanna watch Shorter and Sweeter!! Quick lehhh....we go buy the tix!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home