Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Gettin' low with the girls once more...

minus the cool air of course.....and I personally believe that Singaporeans are killing their lungs faster than the Aussies...coz there was really a lot of smoke!

But it was oh-so-fun!! As we whiled the night away, we reminisced about the good old times at Metro, Base and Margeaux. And of course, we didn't forget those who weren't with us....we MISS YOU AUDZ, JO AND CLAUDE! Wish you were with us last night!

My stamina is kinda bad now...*sorry hommz that I couldn't keep up no more!haha!*...my back felt like it was gonna break and my knees were giving way...and thanx Jan for rubbing ur blardy chee on my aching left knee...Unbelievable...unstoppable lah u drunk P1! I'm quite glad that Kiran has learnt the lyrics to 'Get Low'...hahahha...and the six of us filled in the *beeps* for the night by singing the song at the top of our lungs. And...as usual, we were near the DJ so we requested a few songs....one of which HAD to be 'Lean Back'.

It felt weird as Jamil, Kiran and I took the same taxi but were heading to different destinations. Again, walked down memory lane in the taxi....recalling what we used to do after our Sat nights came to an end. About how my routine after a Sat night will eventually result in me waking up after lunch and I realized that it was during lunch that all the juicy stories were shared. Therefore, once I had woken up, the whole world would have known anything and everything I had been up to the night before. Hilarious really... saved me the effort of telling the stories myself.

Anyway, after such a long, tiring night....I had a shower the moment I got back home *as per usual*...however, this time around, I didn't stay up to do work as I usually would back then. I went straight to bed! Thanx babes for re-living the good times with me once again!

p/s will post some pics up soon. actually, Veenz will post them up on my multiply....right babe? Thanx hommz!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

wow, sounds hella fun! regrets for not going with u guys but there're heaps of shit on my shoulders and i seriously don't have the time to spare to put 'em aside. glad u guys had a great time!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home