Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I found my flower chair!!

At long last!! I found it....at Bukit Timah...what's that place called? White furniture? It's beside Banyan Tree. Buat penat aku baca suratkhabar and scanned thru' all the furniture ads for weeks...just to find the finger chair but NOT the flower chair! Well...now it's sitting prettily in my living room, just in time for raya.

Speaking of raya...hmmmm....I decided to make strawberry twists yesterday followed by some nuts+choc cookies. That's all lah I can manage at this moment...so tiring...haven't had the chance to go back to Joo Chiat for those beautifullll baju kurungs that I saw at Toko Lisa. It's okay lah....no need to waste more money..hahahha

Okay peeps...I hope to see y'all at my Hari Raya Open House on Saturday, 4th November, anytime after 4 pm. Will sms when the day draws nearer. As usual, food, conversations and plenty of laughter are what I'm looking forward to.....so till then....Salam Aidilfitri to everyone..!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

wish i could go gal but i'll only be back in sg on the 20th of nov. *pout*

hope it'll turn out to be a great gathering!

am so exhausted right now. thesis kills. why did i sign up for this.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home