Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Breaking fast with the Perthians

Today, I had a course at CSC Buona Vista....I was sooo sleepy. After that, I drove to Shaw Centre to meet my perthians. Oh mannn...torturous lah to be in the car at at time like this. All hazy and stuff...and my air-con just had to stop functioning. Blardy hell!

Anyway, I was the first one to arrive...surprise surprise! Walked around a bit...nothing much to see...answered a few calls blah blah...and then at 6.45pm, I proceeded to Sofra. Luckily when I was at the door, Sunshine Sis came. So...good lah...got company...hehehhe...And of course, our table was perfectly situated near the window where we cld look below and wave to whoever we know...i.e. jamil and nas. Hahaha...And thank God that Nas was there to ermmm...interpret whatever that waiter was telling me coz seriously, I didn't understand a word he said. I was so relieved when my phone rang in the middle of his attempt at introducing "today's specials" to me. Hahahah..didn't know it was thattt obvious that I wanted to escape from the whole thing until Sunshine Sis and Nas told me so.


Well...overall...we were quite disappointed with the food. We left the place and went down to Starbucks for coffee and more psycho conversations that only we engage in. Such as how Nas said "Arab speaking German" and I went, "Shouldn't it be "German-speaking Arab"?"...oh well...we understood each other eventually. And as requested, I did wake Kak Suz up when "October ended"...hahahha

It was good to spend time with them again. Gotta meet up more eh peeps?

Okay girls...please let me know when the German classes start...should be fun to share the experience together.

p/s Thanx Audz for the BeneFit stuff! Jmil has been a reliable courier!hehehhe...thank u jmil!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you can rely on Jmil services.. hehehe...

Btw, I like the loop thingy u got going on ur blog... lots of nostalgic pics there... hahah...

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home