Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Far Coast...adventures by the cup.

Yes...and it is now our favourite chill-out place. If you guys like chai latte, which I know you do, check out their 'Panchai' or 'Tahaa'.

Ahhh...another week has passed...I feel I'm being constantly pushed. At times, I feel really scared. What if they push me too much and I falter? Arrghhh...God help me!

Well...we've only got 1 life...live it yeah? Whatever happens, happens. At least I'd know that I've tried my best.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

mmmm mmmmm. chai latte! have some instant ones in my drawer. yes yes. i know they don't quite cut it.

fear not! i have absolute confidence in u. remember, u're smart and competent. u're being pushed cuz they know that u can make it.

when i return home, i am wanting to push u around too. hahaha

1:17 PM  
Blogger Raha said...

whattt? i don't like the sound of that! unless you come with strawberry milkshake everytime youu do that then i'm fine. haha!

but thanx...for the faith you have in me. much appreciated. much.

with that said, come back soon. hehehe! coz sakae wheelock is waiting for our arrival.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home