Bowling, sushi & much more
We went bowling to have a nice, relaxing Sunday (and partly coz we wanted to help Purpz practise for her much-feared competition on 08/12 and hence, it ended up being a gruelling exchange of techniques). As usual, I took quite a while to warm up...ehem...anyway, it was good that QM and CD could come...so it became sort of like a bonding session. HAHA!
And...yesterday, 06/12 depicts one of the most stressful days I've ever had since I started work. And it ended with me paying a quick visit to Jmil's aunt's place (and ermm other ppl who were there). Sorry guys that, as Jan had pointed out(tho' I was hoping no one would notice!), I was "the last to arrive and the first to leave"...weeknights are bad...just bad for social events as such.
BUT...I hope to have a rollin' good time this Saturday...we are gonna have a little bit of fun, aren't we, my gang-stas?
Okay anyway...I am kinda tired. I am still waiting for my green tea frappucino...why isn't it here yet...haiii..



1 Comments:
how's everyone, razoo?? gosh, i haven't heard from some of them in ages.
i haven't bowled or had some quality, AFFORADABLE sushi in eons too! hey, when i return, we must check out if young-n-dangerous still works at sakae wheelock yeah??
this time... must blardy maintain lah. hahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home