Where I go, drama seems to follow. I am not an attention-seeker. Anyone who says that I am doesn't know me therefore shouldn't pretend to be my friend.
I have been blessed with a wonderful family and psycho-loving friends. I go through my days knowing that there are many who want to see me succeed happily
in life. These people give me their endless support, often unconditionally. I have a tendency to give freely - my love, my trust and my time to those who matter.
My affection is entrenched in every single thing I do for those who are dear to me. I am generous with kind words if you actually deserve them but if you don't, I suggest you move fast coz my wrath knows no boundaries.
I don't fake a front. I love buying presents/gifts for people who occupy a soft spot in my heart.
As I have been showered with some of the best things in life, I am, in turn, extremely adamant on sharing the love. Actions really do speak louder than words.
I believe I learn something valuable in every phase of my life and after each enriching experience, I take away with me undying hope coupled with unfaltering faith.
The 4 years I spent in Perth gave me the courage and avenues to explore my strengths and weaknesses. Hence, I am at a stage of my life whereby I know what I want and who I want to be with.
Needless to say, "I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately". Thanx Gavin DeGraw.
Being mad about the same things...over and over again.
Wish Bear You are the dreamer of the group and believe that things will all turn out exactly how you want them to be. Your extreme optimism often annoys your friends but they realize that you do have the power to make your dreams come true. You also keep an eye out for your friends, always looking out for them.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home