Motivation
How apt that for 3 weeks, I will be trained to drop seeds of doubt and motivate youths. It has been an interesting 2 weeks and soon, we'll be done with it. Has been fun. I must say that I have been motivated myself to go for this (besides the fact that I was arrowed to go!). Motivation #1 - Out of office. It's liberating. I'm sure I've said this many times to many people...hahah....but it doesn't hurt to say it again right. Motivation #2 - Get to know people from other branches.
But it's sooo draining...presentation after presentation. I feel blessed tho' that I get to learn more things. However, work is piling up and thank God for remote access!
Another thing to be thankful about - all my 2007 projects have come to an end! I haven't worked so damn hard and so damn much since I started at you-know-where but the last 2 months have been a helluva ride. I'm so glad I've managed to pull through. Of course there's plenty I could have done better but there's always a next time right? I told myself that it's no point harping over what's done and over.
I don't know where exactly I'm going but I have faith and hope.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home