Excitement in the air...!
Feeling excited coz Hari Raya is approaching. However, I feel a little detached from the festive prep because of ...what else but work! Thanx to my Mom whom has taken the liberty to choose the colour of my baju-baju...and everything else...hehehhe..Work is becoming a spoiler. I was hoping to have a nice week to ease into the Hari Raya weekend....but.....my hopes have been dashed. blearrghh...
Another thing to be excited about tho' is the possibility of a couple of big trips next year or so. I was also thinking of furthering my studies...and I had to make a choice between jetsetting to other countries or ermmm slogging away in the library. Well....the choice is obvious but I still wanna further my studies if I have the money, time and energy to commit. I feel it is important to take this course due to the scope of my job. It will certainly give me more confidence.
So yes...plenty of things to be excited about. Another trip to Europe? Or perhaps, Kak Suz will let me tag along to the US (North Carolina no??)???And Krabi with my long-time girls end of January insyaAllah!! That would be so much fun! Oh yah Kak Suz....check out this website pls
---> http://www.whittard.co.uk/...hehehe...thanx for agreeing to assist in my teapot-collecting hobby...heheh..Thanx also for the fun shopping day in Orchard...! Sorry I was bad influence...hahah...but they were good buys right??!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home