Hong Kong
Just came back from HK. Was on a 4-day trip with my sis. It was hotttt!! Dang...I'm a few shades darker. Felt like summer in Perth. Didn't like the weather but the bags were really cheap...I likeee! However, tried to curb on the spending so didn't buy many things. Bought stuff for people back home. 
Oooo...went to Disneyland!! It was fun...! I didn't really plan to go there....I thought we would just drop by to check out the site but we ended up on a few rides and running after the cute characters...hahhahaha! Also went to Victoria Peak and had my hand dipped in wax....coolest thing I did on the trip. I think the duration of the trip was just nice. Gave us plenty of time to shop and sightsee.
Overall, it was a good trip...got to spend precious time with my sis too but as usual, I get a little depressed now that I'm starting to think abt work again....arrggghhh....it's not that I hate work. It's the thought of losing the freedom to explore new and exciting places....not having to care about responsibilities for a little while. Holidays are just so essential to me.

Where to next...hmmmmm....
Oooo...went to Disneyland!! It was fun...! I didn't really plan to go there....I thought we would just drop by to check out the site but we ended up on a few rides and running after the cute characters...hahhahaha! Also went to Victoria Peak and had my hand dipped in wax....coolest thing I did on the trip. I think the duration of the trip was just nice. Gave us plenty of time to shop and sightsee.
Overall, it was a good trip...got to spend precious time with my sis too but as usual, I get a little depressed now that I'm starting to think abt work again....arrggghhh....it's not that I hate work. It's the thought of losing the freedom to explore new and exciting places....not having to care about responsibilities for a little while. Holidays are just so essential to me.
Where to next...hmmmmm....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home