Krispy Kreme doughnuts
Rest assured Perthians, I will bring back some delicacies home. I am personally not obsessed with doughnuts but since my friend, Adlin, has actually mentioned how good these particular ones are....i jus had to try them. I bought a dozen...and brought them to Darling Harbour where I met Adlin.
There was nothing wrong about me carrying the big box around until some time after I reached the Women's College to meet Yvonne. It was the grand finals for the debating teams. The Women's College and St Paul's had a debate about some 'fat tax' and yeah....basically, we were sitting in front....and there I was with this box. One of the speakers mentioned about Krispy Kreme.....the 3 of us couldn't contain our amusement of course....and so, before the next speaker came on, I pushed the box under the seat....felt a bit guilty...Hahahha......not a good time to be carrying these doughnuts around!
Anyway, had a good day catching up with people I haven't met for ages. From my meeting with Adlin and her guy, I realised once again how small the world is...and how my theory stands firm....that is, those in JCs/who were in JCs are all inter-connected somehow. You may not have realised it then but just wait till you meet up with some of your friends from other JCs and thennn......you'll find just how everyone knows everyone else. I never thought it'd be this way tho'....the circle is getting bigger really....Like I've said to Zeebs...there's no 6 degrees of separation anymore....!
Like seriously......u meet this person and u find out that he/she knows one of ur other friends....and on top of that, he/she knows your senior or junior....and the list goes on and on....hahahaha....I don't remember this happening in sec sch....
Well....I'll come up with top 10 list of memorable anecdotes...things that have happened to me in Sydney....I can't wait coz let me tell ya first..it's gonna be hilarious!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home