Supa_sta (August)
Okay...lemme start from the beginning of the weekend......all the way from Friday night. Audz and I wanted to win a car...hahaha...yah right...so we went for the Free Car Friday event at Metro City. We were apparently, the first two ladies to arrive and we soon became the only two ladies I reckon. *laughs*.....It was damn psycho. Anyway, we'll be getting in for free next month and plus we have a $50 bar tab...muahahhaha! Looks like i'll be downing a lot of coke/orange juice......yes...yes......Ooooo....which reminds me of the Virgin Mary drink I ordered without knowing it was tomato juice....ewwwwww! Sickkkkkk!
So anyway....the real story took place on Saturday night. As it was the last Saturday of the month, it was supa_sta night. The first 2 hours went by.....quite uneventful. We then took a break.....so while we were sitting down at our usual spot, Audz spotted the shorties.......like seriously, how can a guy look sooooo sweet? Ahhh.....he makes me smile....hahaha...
So anyway....the real story took place on Saturday night. As it was the last Saturday of the month, it was supa_sta night. The first 2 hours went by.....quite uneventful. We then took a break.....so while we were sitting down at our usual spot, Audz spotted the shorties.......like seriously, how can a guy look sooooo sweet? Ahhh.....he makes me smile....hahaha...
After 45 minutes or so, we went to the Kebab area and after about 10 minutes, we thought....all right...let's go dance again and then leave later at 3. So we went to the dance floor and like 5 minutes later, Audz went, "He's here......he's here!" I thought she was talking about the shorties....and so I was gonna say, " Okay.......didn't we establish that already?" Then she told me to look on my left where the guy in cap was dancing oh-so-raunchily with this girl and she urged me to look at the front after that. And then.......I saw him....my "15-yr-old" sidestepper..... *smiles dreamily*.....he's soooo cute....as per usual...he impressed me with his moves........yes Audz...he made my night....and you MADE IT HAPPENED!hahahahahahahahha.......wow....I'm so happy.....you spotted well, neighbahhh!
Oh well......whatever it is, that was a good night. I can't believe the Cats' ball is this coming Saturday and I'm leaving for Sydney the next day after badminton. I'm soooo nervous!! Please God...let everything go well......
Oh well......whatever it is, that was a good night. I can't believe the Cats' ball is this coming Saturday and I'm leaving for Sydney the next day after badminton. I'm soooo nervous!! Please God...let everything go well......



1 Comments:
u'll be great! no worries ok. God will watching your back...
Post a Comment
<< Home