Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

"Give me the beat boys and free my soul" - Drift away

Honestly, I cannot be bothered with people who just want me to jaga their hati and yet, they never do the same for me. People who think they can do stuff and still say "we're tight" and then, when I do the same, they think I'm being bitchy. Have I not mentioned that one other phrase I live by --> "do unto others what you want others to do unto you"? Oops...sorry...maybe I forgot to make it darn clear that I do not tolerate nonsense.

Often, I try to be nice to everyone because you know..."what goes around comes around"...I believe in karma. However, I also believe that I should never make myself unhappy just because I need to accommodate the attitudes of some others....I cannot please everyone...I know that much. Yes...so I'm a complicated character....I bet there are so many other people who think this is the best way to watch their backs. It's called "survival". So please my dear fellow Earthian...don't turn around and say "You are treating me bad" when you do not appreciate the attention I gave you in the first place.

This is a typical human reaction seriously....a typical reaction from people who are just meant to lose something good they have, which they do not treasure beforehand. When you have it, you take it for granted. And then, when you realise that you're losing it, you start to search for something to blame this loss on. It's pathetic! At least, if you realise that it's you who need to do some soul-searching, I will say..."okay...that's cool...that's what it's all about". But hey...if you turn around, and put the shit on the other person...i say "piss off!"


Do not try to beat me at my own game. Do you think you can turn around and give me attitude and subsequently blame me for losing my interest and committment in this thing called "friendship"? Well...think again. Once you've lost my care and concern, you've lost it. I wouldn't even complain if you actually do some "greater than you" thing to try and salvage the situation but what angers me is this "oh so you wanna get bitchy? let's go!" attitude because that's bull!

Mannn....it's so sickening. Even though things are not said out in the open, I know what's going on. It's not hard to see or guess because I'm soooo in the game. But like I've said....if you're not happy, say it. I'll lay ur shit down as much as you think you can lay my shit down on me. If not, let me do things my way. Sorry if you don't like the way things are....but hey....you win some, you lose some. At least, I know who I can depend on and who I can't. I am not afraid to show my love for those who are sincerely there for me. Simultaneously, I am neither afraid nor reluctant to let go of those who are fake and who only cramp my style by being too "in-yr-face" all the time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, what's up now...??? That entry sounds enormously a release of unsettled disposure.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PEACE!

Btw Raha, I think its "Give me the BEACH BOYS and free my soul". Hmmm, I have a nagging feeling tt we've gone thru this before HAHA. Oh well...

Beach Girl *S*
Guess who?!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Raha said...

Yes Kak Suz...we've been thru' this before....and I still think it's "give me the beat boys"...hahha....u're just pulling my leg right? right? right???

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh, give me the beat boys, and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away
Give me the beat boys, and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away"

FINE RAHA FINE! you win...SIGH. hehehe just kidding...

Hope ur dg fine there dear...take care!

Love Kak *S*

5:49 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

heya babe... wow. check out the tsunami of emotions, man. i really hope u're feeling better... i haven't been blogging or moving around the blogging circles lately. until now that is cuz my poor blog takes a lot of my shit. take care.. we shall talk further about this...

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home