Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The ultimate 4M event

MISSION COMPLETED!
What is the 4M mega event? It consists of 4 different party places that start with the letter 'M'....oh yes...if you've checked out my pictures @ rangelle.multiply.com, you would know what I'm talking about. Yes...It was pure madness yet it allowed me to have such immense fun with different groups of people!

I don't think there'll be another 4M ever....it's a once in a lifetime kinda thing but it will be forever remembered. In years to come, I could say, "been there, done that"....and I know for sure that once I return to Singapore, I'll be leaving this lifestyle behind. Not because of the context I'll be in but more because of the kind of life I would like to lead thereafter. This Perth lifestyle that I have is something I would like to remember as being "that life I led for 4 years when I was a Uni student" and it's best left behind with all the other wonderful memories.

In embarking on the next chapter of my life, I would rather look back on these memories than to live them all over again because I think I've had enough. Like seriously, if you do what I've done, I reckon you would feel the same. It is not my culture anyway and it has never become mine. But I let myself experience it as I am in pursuit of a greater mind which only comes with me embracing every culture there is possible on this Earth, without losing my own identity.


With that said, I am looking forward to my life back in SG. I know I'm gonna miss what Perth has offered me thus far and I would like to return as a tourist next time round...(or hey...i might return as a student again...but not for a very longgg time!)...I wouldn't even mind investing in a place here coz I know it so well by now and I am beginning to appreciate what it truly is about.

So....hopefully, the new chapter in my life will bring me more exciting experiences....insyaallah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home