Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

If you THINK you're in it then you MOST probably are.

THAT'S the tagline of my exclusive club. (Thanx to Di who came up with these golden words while we were on our now-weekly sushi session). What's so special about my club you may ask...?

My club is special because the members are not aware of their membership....HAHA! Hence its exclusivity. Just do this guys...think hard about it, if suddenly you feel that you're in it...you feel that there's a high chance that you are part of this club since you see me so often and you talk to me everyday so how could I have possibly not include you (and perhaps I give you the vibe that you're in my club)...believe me...you will feel ENLIGHTENED...and then as the tagline goes....you are most definitely in it! Very illuminati-ish yes....that's the whole point...well...almost.

It all started with Chan (actually, i think i've secretly created this club during one of my "talk-to-the-wall" days) asking me this qn, "Are you guys having a party up there?" So Chan...feel flattered please for I hold you partly accountable for the creation of my club (and for the fact that some peeps are going nuts trying to figure out what this club is all about). Come on...abandon that underground club of yours (after all, mine is much cooler) and come forth as the shareholder of my club...this is an offer u mustn't resist (and even if you do, read again the statement on the exclusivity of this club).

Members...remember this:

Seek no answers. Thou shalt not question the origins nor the purpose of this exclusive club.

Huka chaka huka huka...!

(hmmm....is that right?...oh heck...i shall create my own chant!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Monster said...

I think I am.. Therefore I am.. I think. (",) BTW, invest in a tagboard pls, so I can make more informal remarks..heheh

1:09 AM  
Blogger Raha said...

good idea..i shall...one of these days..heheheh

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... I wanna be part of the club... Haha...

11:44 AM  
Blogger Raha said...

shhh...i'm only gonna tell u this..welcome to my club!muacks!

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home