Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Curiosity kills the cat or NOT!

I think the title is quite apt as I recall Jamil's constant meow-ing...hahah..I am pleased...very pleased indeed as there have been many programmes on TV that are absolutely interesting and have had me glued for hours in a day. Firstly, it was the Pope's funeral and then, the royal wedding of Charles and Camilla.

There are many other things that have attracted my attention as well...and they are collectively known as my "distractions". And I would like to state that these "distractions" are essential in my quest of becoming smarter...yes...I want to be smarter..hahahah...i see some ppl rolling their eyes.

So now...amongst many things i've done my research on (that are not linked to my thesis whatsoever!) are the Illuminati, the Stone Templars, the Vatican City, the papacy [and no Di..i'm not a Dan Brown freak!!!], leeches [yes..simply because Chan was wondering why leeches are used during operations..and yes, this was our conversation at LUNCH! why oh why do we come up with such disgusting topics!] and royal familes [this has been on-going I must say].

Thus..let me reiterate again that these distractions of mine are healthy!

Signing off....
Pryncess of Canterburry..oh wait...Cadbury??...Hahhahaa!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*MEOW*

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home