I tried...
To forget about you
Tried to move on
Told myself it was not meant to be
I have to let go of us
For a couple of years
My heart refused to give in
I kept reading your letters
Not believing you said all those things
I heard our song
And my heart used to ache
I forced myself not to feel
When I hear those words you left me with
And then one day
It stopped.
I realised the aches were gone
I have finally moved on
Carried on with life and
Never once did I imagine
What it would be like if you came back
It had never crossed my mind
I could not put myself through it again
Never going to fall like I did
But I know I must be strong
And I have to let go of this fear
Because I feel myself falling
For your charm once again
How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
Tell me, oh tell me now
How does one walk away
From all of the memories
...Raha



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home