Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Court Hotel...Dancing under the stars

I wasn't up for it at first coz I felt a bit feverish...but then, things got betta and so I went. I'm glad I did coz i had one of the most enjoyable nights. The R n B section was quite good. Veenz, Pheli and me were the first few ones on the floor. The crowd got larger as midnight crept in. It was a very different atmosphere at Court. Unlike Rise, its crowd is certainly more friendly and easy-going. Thus, it was tremendous fun...the g-guys were so amiable and some of them came to dance with us. I was the victim of some butt-slapping routine...they beat me to it...damn!

Oh yeah... I had a nice surprise...Sylvie came! It was great to see her and the rest of her gang, whom I've heard about but haven't met till then. Many of our favourite songs were being played all thru' the night. And no Jamil (as Ying has also made it clear to me)....it wasn't just old-school..haha! Thanx y'all for making it such a good night out..! For the last time lah Ying..stop getting high and making me drive your manual car...as you'd know by now, i ain't that smooth with da clutch!

There u go...my first time at Court...!

3 Comments:

Blogger i got served said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:37 PM  
Blogger i got served said...

there was this oh-so-cute(& hence gay) guy who came up to me mate DIVYA & myslef & started gg on abt how we looked really good together... & how we seem like a great couple... it was hilarious!!! we played along & held hands just for kicks... blardy farnie lah i tell u!

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COURT ROCKS!!!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home