Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Stormy Weather

Brrrr! It's soooo cold! I miss this weather actually.....really fresh air...but too damn cold at times. The trees are swaying really violently. I woke up at noon today, only after my mom called, wondering why I was still in bed.

Went to the library today and got more books out. I'm happy that I've managed to get stuff on the Philippines. Oh yes...Roderic suggested that I do a comparison between Australia and the Philippines....i'm in for an exciting ride definitely. I know nuts about the Philippines...except of coz da cute actors and pretty actresses...and yes, I read on Marcos last year but that barely adds up to the essentials. Well...it's either the P or Indon....ermmm.....I have a bit of a prob with Indon pols. So there u go....the P it is then!

I watched "the Motorcycle Diaries" (courtesy of Di) last nite with Veenz, Chan, Mark and of coz, the owner of the DVD. It was certainly a good movie. Ernesto "Che" Guevara is my idol really (besides Mr T.B. who resides at 10, Downing Street)...when it comes to fighting for human rights...I know that there are many other people who have done impressive works for the less fortunate...like the late Princess of Wales and the late Mother Theresa...but Che is different. He began stepping forward after travelling miles and miles, having witnessed a thousand cases of poverty and mistreatment. His ideas were formulated after what he saw. He wasn't a rebel to begin with but he developed the compassion especially for those with leprosy, after seeing the other side of the world with his own eyes. I guess this is why travelling and taking in the wonders (plus the less beautiful things in life) of the world is important as it ensures the growth of our souls...the strengthening of our beliefs and ideas plus the enrichment of our principles.

There are so many magnificent places on Earth. I definitely hope that I would be able to explore all these amazing landscapes. I shall begin with Australia.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Raha said...

hey dear...

I've been wanting to leave u comments but never did find da comment button...guess i've gotta leave a msg instead..heheh

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home