Angels and Demons
I went to the city today and the whole world seemed to be there....well basically Cats' girls lah. I bought Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons" and have actually started on it. Doing a bit of pleasure-reading during this long Easter weekend.
Checked my mail and got a very nice congratulations card from my Kakak...heheheh....thank you Kakak...i love you too!
Seriously, my "anti-social" syndrome is getting stronger...hahah...i just don't bother as much anymore....it's not that i don't wanna talk to others who are not sitting/standing/staying within a radius of 5m from me...but it really depends on my mood and i can afford to do so (without ppl sayin' i'm not doing my job) now that i've no college committment. So it's like, when i feel like it, i'd go around talking to people and asking them how they are and all that jazz...but if i don't want to, i'll get up and go. Nasty girl i am at the mo....I've been wanting to go over to Upper Arney and give Nella a visit but i simply can't bring myself to walk all the way there. Maybe after the break, i'd go around visiting ppl....must keep in mind these ppl i have to visit while i'm at arney (dan kawasan2 yang sewaktu dengannya..heheh): Dyan, Nella, Wina, Aida, Helen, Sara and of coz on da way back, I'll just drop by Lower Arney peeps' rooms. Plus i gotta call Cindy up and ask how she's doing...sms Jess as well and see what she's up to.
Met Anna while i was on the way back....Kiran and Riette were on da same bus too. Didn't get to talk to Anna coz she hurried away. Told Riette that I'm kinda looking for a part-time job....i have too much time in my hands...even if i keep myself busy with my thesis, i'd still have the extra hours. (like i've said to Audz and Jamil, I can have 3 short naps after lunch and would still be too early for my seminar on Mondays and Tuesdays).Gee....
Okay gonna get back to my "Angels and Demons".



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home