Deal with the drama...deal with me.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

hustle for me hustle...

I had a tiring day...it's tiring coz it started at 4...arrrghhh...i hate evening classes...i saw people going home and there i was...walking to uni....arrrghhh...lucky i had Audz with me...so at least i had someone to talk to while i walk on that longgg pathway...

So here's da story:
Afta lunch, i was so restless...watched an aftann movie....felt sleepy....i got my bag ready, put my hp on silent mode....as usual, it rang after that and i missed it lah...it was nas....called her back but no answer...hmmm....so i thought okay...i'll take a nap....i was just about to pull my blanket when my room phone rang..it was Audz...she was already downstairs so i told her to come up.....we talked and talked....then Di came up...and we talked somemore....arrrghhh...Di dah habis classes whereas i was getting ready to go for mine...damn late-afternoons seminars!

Anyway, Samina, Roderic, Jie and Sandra were at da seminar....I gave a copy of the picture i took with Samina at the graduation...she thinks i should dress up more...hahah...Roderic passed me a couple of books plus handouts.....gee....i need to get my brain working seriously....i felt it was a bit dead during da sem...okay...i hafta get down to business mannn...!

I had dinner with Audz at da kebab place in Broadway.....then, i met da SCR members for a movie at Somerville....it was a good one....Eyal was sooo cute!!!

Anyway, I think i saw that North Port dude in da library just now....oh well...i could be seeing things again...haiii....i did mention that i was losing my senses rite?..hahah

Audz and I will be buying tix for da neil sedaka concert...as i was telling her...i need to be in that "new" environment again......everything's just too familiar...i don't seem to have enough excitement in my life to get me going....hmmmm....what is up with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home