Family in Perth
Went to da airport to fetch my family. Cooked for them this chicken dish….the only thing I could prepare at such a short period of time (I woke up late…duh!…was talking to Di and Nas till bout 3am after I came back from da concert).
It was so good to see my family! We went out for ice-cream at Cold Rock later at night…and they really liked the different flavours and the mix-ins!
On Sunday, we went to Rottnest Island. It was a really sunny day! I applied so much sunscreen and it really paid off! Hahah....I'm not as dark as I was last year after going to Rottnest! We went for the underwater explorer tour after splashing around at the Basin. I was so pening while we were in the "submarine".
At 4, we caught the last ferry back to Freo...well...we were supposed to stop at C shed but we ended up at North Port and were stranded there for almost an hour! Luckily, a cab came and took my mom, bro, sis n niece to Cicerrellos and then, this nice, cute dude drove my dad n me over. How nice of him! Yes Jamil...i did say he was cute...like a million times!
Had our dinner of fish n chips and seafood...then we took the train back to our apartment.
On Monday, we went to Kak Izah's place and spent the whole day with her and her friend, Kak Yati. Kak Izah's house is nice and cosy...she brought us to Swan Valley and then to Whiteman Park. I was sooo tired! I missed my seminar that day....haha....slept over at my parent's apartment again.
Tuesday - we had a photo-taking session at Winthrop Hall in the morning after which i brought them around my campus. Took a lot of pictures. During the phototaking session in the morn, the photographer had a lot of ideas...jadi macam cerita hindustan seh..hahahah...belakang tembok lah...tepi tembok lah...so funny...I was already sweating under my baju kurung and academic dress....I hope the professionally-taken pics will turn out nice!
We changed into our casual clothes then went to the city for lunch at Insan's and walked around the city till about 5 after which we headed back to the apartment to get ready for the convocation. We were in turbo mode man! I don't know why I didn't really feel nervous or over-excited....maybe coz i had so much time to prepare myself for this day.
It was a wonderful convocation! Everything went well....most of those in my batch graduated that night so there were many familiar faces... I am very happy and glad that my family (tho' not da whole fam) and my friends were there.....after the ceremony ended, my friends and i took soooo many pictures!!
Wednesday - Returned the grad dress then went to Harbour Town. Wahhh....major shopping spree!! My bro went around on his own and accessorized himself after making one round of each level...hahah....Mom bought bags and shoes....Kak Milah and I looked for some bandeaus and she bought a pair of pants as well. Dad and niece sat down on a bench while we were making our rounds...hahah
Thurs - Went to Mirrabooka to get meat and sausages. I bought some French pastries for my family and more than half of da tray was gone in less than half an hour...hahaha....went to Cottesloe...very nice, windy day....then drove straight to Freo from there. Ordered a personalised ice-cream cake from Cold Rock for Kak Milah. Kak Izah and Kak Yati came over for dinner...after they left, Kak Milah blew 29 candles on the fast-melting cake! We finished the whole thing before we turned in!
Friday - Bro took me to SKG for my x-ray...it only took 20 minutes....then went to da city and bought souvenirs. My family just left about an hour ago...i didn't go to the airport...hmmm.....
time really flies.....I can't believe 6 days are gone....haiii..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home