Packing and unpacking...
I always aim to bring over fewer things but my luggage will end up being full to the brim. It's ridiculous! I'm quite tired of packing and unpacking but I reckon since this is my last year...i shall treasure every moment of it...hahah....I enjoy packing actually....it tires me out but I enjoy it...
I need to get a stylish-looking pouch and arrgghhh...my Nine West shoes...aiyohhh...I don't know why i keep buying shoes...I have too many of them...I'm so easily enticed...darn...
Anyway, for da first time, i didn't do da check-in myself....yah thanx Miss Sofiah Suaad Jamil...I hope you'll enjoy eating your Indian Veg meal while in your fav. aisle seat...blearrghh....good luck to whoever in da middle seat...! I can't believe our seating arrangement is this funny..hahha..we are quite unrelenting when it comes to getting our favourite, comfortable seats!
Aiyoh...dilemma...dilemma....peeps wanna meet up last-minute and my last week is usually spent at home, with family and they know it...(coz it has been 3 years) but they are just being stubborn..hahah...haiii...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home